søndag den 26. april 2009

News in English

First of all, welcome to our readers from NYC - hi T & A - how are you? I'll write this entry in English for you guys (sorry for any spelling mistakes, my maternity leave seems to have had an impact on my language skills).

I am now sewing much these days. Being back at work seems to take all my energy, also in the evening... And the little energy I have left, I use at planning wedding. The good news is that allmost everything is under control. And we have finally found someone to take care of junior during the day/night. I tried on the dress for the last time Tuesday this week. I took a few pictures with my mobile phone, but that has got to wait. Anders has not seen the final dress, and will not for another two weeks.

While I touch upon the wedding theme; I was on bachelorette party last Saturday. I had a blast of a day; rappelling down 35 meters, balancing on a line 37 meters above the ground, relaxing in a spa and spending time with good friends.

Anders thought it was his turn yesterday, when I woke him up with a letter saying he immediately had to go to Skt. Hans torv. There we had arranged with a bartender to give him a large draft beer and a Gammel Dansk, which he was to drink before he got further instructions. And then he was sent home again. Never in my entire live have I seen such a disapointed man enter our door... But I know his friends have arranged the best day for him, so it's OK.

2 kommentarer:

  1. hahahah oh poor Anders coming home all sad - I can picture him and that makes me sad too!

    Thanks SO much for the news in English :) Although I do try to read what you are writting in Danish -someday hopefully I will get there!

    Can't wait to see you, Anders and Junior in two weeks!

    Much love,

    Audrey

    SvarSlet
  2. hahaha, gid jeg havde fundet paa det, det er jo love, LOVE

    SvarSlet